QuickBooks is the best and most reliable accounting software used by Business individuals. It offers a wide range of features to its customers in which VAT is one of the top features of QuickBooks. It helps to keep accurate records of taxes that you collect and pay. As a business individual, the first tax that you are likely to come across is VAT but it can create some confusion if the user does not have basic knowledge of it. To get such information, you can contact our QuickBooks Support Ireland where you will get connected to our technical experts who will provide you a detailed answer to the query. All you need is to call at our support number and our team is available 24 X 7 to give you support.
What does VAT mean?
VAT (Value Added Tax) mainly applies when your sales of VAT good and services exceeds the €85,000. When you reach the threshold in 12 months then you need to register for VAT.
Benefits of VAT in QuickBooks
· You can easily track VAT on all transactions.
· QuickBooks gives you a reminder when the tax is due.
· Make the calculation simple that you owe.
· File directly with HMRC-recognized software.
Steps to Set VAT in QuickBooks
· Select Tax on the left menu and click on Set up Tax.
· Now, enter your Service Tax registration number.
· Enter the current tax period starting month.
· Select the Tax Scheme and tax filing and tax payment frequency for Service Tax.
· Click Next and follow the further given instructions.
We hope that the given steps will help you to easily set up VAT in QuickBooks, however, if you still face any confusion or any issue occurs while following the steps then dial QuickBooks Technical Support Number Ireland +353-1442-8988 and get connected to a dedicated team of professionals who are able to solve any issue in the least possible time.